With the advent of Industry 4.0, also known as Industrial IoT (IIoT), many components of manufacturing are being connected so they can “talk” together. Today’s modern manufacturing operations collect massive amounts of data from these connected machines, as well as devices and other equipment-- simultaneously. Therefore, integrated data communication during manufacturing is imperative. Memory solutions that store all of this complex collected data and also help share it to and from each connected device are business critical. SMART Modular memory modules undergo triple stress testing before they are deployed in the field, and can handle the rigors of transferring, integrating and storing the large amounts of data demanded by IIoT applications.
Applications and Use Case.
Application-Specific Optimization Capabilities
- NVMSentry – Proprietary firmware architecture capable of customization to maximize performance for individual use cases
- Extensive design support for customers including a deployable FAE team
- Pre and post-sales support
Mission Critical SSD’s for IIoT Applications
- Industrial temperature (-40C to +85C) devices available for fan-less and low airflow systems
- Extensive testing and burn-in to minimize field failures
- Trusted quality components
Security Support for IIoT Applications
- SafeDATA – Suite of hardware and firmware that goes beyond standard PLP/pFail with intelligent power loss detection
- TCG Opal 2.0 and AES-256 encryption for data security and data sanitization